Wednesday, May 13, 2009






Hansol dropped Changmin's key and it unfortunately fell right in the annoyingly narrow gap between the wooden parts of the bed. But, Changmin unexpectedly could very easily take the key out of the gap using a hanger.

It was way too easy; his cheap success left me with a sense of vanity, for I wanted to enjoy their situation little more. Fortunately, my gullible Hochul made me laugh.

Changmin, Han and I told Hochul that the key's still in the gap for the fun of seeing him unknowingly suffer from his innocent inquisitiveness and unreasonable sense of responsibility. He did suffer in a funny way, not knowing he's being played. He said he actually even sees the key that's not even present in the gap. A suspenstion of disbelief let him imagine the key I think.

After all, Changmin and I felt bad for him so we showed him the key we succeded in picking up long time ago, but he didn't comprehend our hint and kept looking for the key almost fanatically. Han, who thought it was very funny, videotaped this situation. After knowing the truth, Hochul laughed and clamied that he's genius for some reason.

No comments:

our daily history