Friday, May 22, 2009


I found this doll on the ground.

"whose doll do you think it is?" I asked Hochul.
"I think it's Julian's" Hochul said.
"I don't think Julian would carry a doll with him. He's not that kind of person. I think your supposition is extravagently based on the fact that the doll is a white guy, wearing black."

He nodded and said I am probably right. He added ,"Wait. I think it's Minji's". So, I recommended him;"Oh really? then I will hand it to you so that you can hand it to Minji. You will get some credit from her''

"Why would I want any credit from her?", asked Hochul.
"I don't know. I am just letting you be the nice one" I said.
"OHhhh, yeah it wouldn't hurt. Thanks", he said excitedly.

The only reason I gave the doll to him was that I did not want to carry it. I knew it wasn't Minji's.

No comments:

our daily history