Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Kip's award-winning picture was unexpectedly very small. I was pretty amazed. There were many people, who were amazed like me, talking about his picture; Kip's picture was indeed controversial.

These are the comments:

"Kip put no effort whatsoever on this picture when he took it." -Eli Nobletti-

"My five pictures are so much better than Kip's." -John Powers-

"It's funny how Kip, who didn't put any effort, won the best of the show while Daisy, who worked so hard didn't. Kip's probably just naturally talented. How come there are so many pictures of Daisy's family? They are staring at me." -John Goldpaugh-

"Oh, it's very small" -Anna Figenbaum-


Many said "I love Kip", but no one said "I love this picture". I guess people appreciate the fact that Kip won the best of the show so unexpectedly more than they apprecaite his work itself.

No comments:

our daily history