Friday, May 29, 2009


I was mulling absently in the student lounge, anticipating to overhear some people talking about something funny and gossipy. Then, I got to hear John and Eli talking about Kip's hair.

"Yo... Doesn't Kip's new hair remind you of the fat kid in Lost, the tv show?" asked John Goldpaugh to no one specific in the lounge and added when no one answered, "Wait, has anyone watched it?"

I think one of the people there finally agreed with John. Then, Eli joined and started to reminisce about Kip's old hair out loud.

" His fluffy hair was so heavy and unique. He shouldn't have got that haircut. Ugh.." He sighed as he made an awkward hand gesture; he stretched his fingers as if to touch Kip's old big curly hair.


What was irritating me was not lethargy or sadness Eli might have been feeling due to Kip's hair, but some kind of curiosity; I despeartely wanted to know who that fat kid was. I tried to get an image of that 'fat kid' from Lost, so I googled "fat" and "lost"; unfortunately, the only images I got were pictures of once-fat people, who lost a lot of weight.

No comments:

our daily history